Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I love my son-in-law!

Still in mourning from the last BYU game (if we can even call it that), my son-in-law found a way to help bring a smile back to my face when considering this season's BYU football experience. He took me back to the moment when euphoria was high and expectations were the same. Thanks to Vaughn, I am reminded that in the midst of bad times we tend to forget the good times. If you are a BYU fan and need a lift from this past week's depressing loss, click on the link below and you will understand what I am talking about AND if you wait until the end of the video you will see one or two familiar faces...wait for us...wait for us...wait for us... honest you will see us, just wait for us. However, don't blink you may may miss us:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmLn6R9nJgY

5 comments:

  1. Funny,you all passed in a blur. Life is like that, I think. Sometimes you have to look closely, concentrating, seeking out that specific something. And then, finally, it is there, just a glimpse of what you were looking for. After such an event, I often wonder if the waiting and watching was worth the glimpse of delight/joy/thrill/serenity...or whatever the emotion might have been. I suppose it depends on the indivisual experience. I hope that I am seeking out the best things; the things that will bring the greatest true joy and sincere happiness. I hope that I glimpse the things that give a lasting memory that gives strength and continued hope...

    Well, then...all that from a fun glimpse of the fam in your video. hehe Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME~~~~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~ Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to watch it a few times to catch all of you......I didn't see Becca, though. I didn't know all of you went to that. How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did Vaughn find that video? How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome! And yes, you have a winner for a son-in-law :)

    ReplyDelete