Friday, August 7, 2009

Majestically Speaking

Yesterday as I went out for my morning run, I faced the mountians and stopped for a moment to take in the view. The morning air was cool and refreshing with a touch of cloud cover. As I looked up at the mountains that frame the Utah Valley I wondered if the word majestic was formed foremost to describe such a scene? Their magnificent beauty touched my soul, almost calling me back to my one time home. I savored the magicstic moment, or rather magestic. I pondered upon their creator and marveld anew at Him, surely as the creator of such a miracle, imagine His magnificence?!

3 comments:

  1. Truly they are a sight to behold! If you remember from scripture, a temple can also be on the top of a mountain, and if the temple is the house of the Lord, then perhaps he spends some time up there as well! So when I look to the tops of the mountain, I like to picture the Lord there looking down and then their true majesty becomes evident!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad your in Utah Valley! I hope all the wedding plans go well this week and I look so forward to seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow...was that comment really from my husband??? Wow. I totally claim him today.

    ReplyDelete