Thursday, August 6, 2009

Here Kitty Kitty...Nice Kitty Kitty

Let me make a disclaimer right up front, I never actually saw the kitty, but since I tend to live in world of what if"s, I voice my concern.

Early morning exercise in Las Vegas can cause a lone woman to factor saftey issues in while planning her early morning workout. However, I did not factor in the latest scenario: Walking a bike home that you gave a flat tire to because of sheer ignornace (or stupidity, whichever you choose to think) while a tiger is on the loose. I don't even think pepper spray would render the cat harmless, but then who carries pepper spray?

3 comments:

  1. I carried pepper spray every morning run I took while living in our condo in Asheville. Mostly because Cory made me, but there was a couple of times where I was very thankful I had it, even though I never actually had to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Melissa failed to mention in the above post, was that I made her carry pepper spray because there were several very large, and what appreared to be, mean dogs! I do think the result that would come out of spraying a tiger, is that it would now have a nice spice added to its breakfast! In the end it would probably thank you for adding flavor to his meal! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cory, I am so glad to hear you are such a doting husband. And Melissa, well I will work on the pepper spray. I used tp have one but sent it with Stef up to college. Dogs are my biggest fear when runnung!

    ReplyDelete