Sunday, March 25, 2018

President Eyring shared a personal experience which prompted him to do the following; (see reference at end of quote for full story)
“I wrote down a few lines every day for years. I never missed a day no matter how tired I was or how early I would have to start the next day. Before I would write, I would ponder this question: ‘Have I seen the hand of God reaching out to touch us or our children or our family today?’” (Henry B. Eyring, “O Remember, Remember,” Ensign or Liahona, Nov. 2007, 66–67

Wanting to begin that same commitment in my life, I want to share the following;
Last night we John received a call from Logan, who shared his baseball experience of the day with his father.
#1. That our son would care enough to call and share his triumphs and his defeats, who cares enough to keep in contact with his parents.
#2. I have increased my prayers that Logan may have the insight and inspiration how to become an even better coach, how to help his players/athletes reach their full potential. I also have prayed that he will have the inspiration to know what to do at any given moment to help manufacture runs. The year thus far, has been a very good year for the team, including last night as they beat an nationally ranked team, again. They lost the first game by one run after keepimg a 4-0 lead for most of the game. Logan gave some inspiring words to his players and they went on to win the next game (same opponent from the first game) 2-0. What an incredible win! I know the Lord is blessings Logan in his efforts as a coach, a father and a servant.
#3. FaceTiming is a gift from the Lor who allowed us to visit with Stefani, who also keeps in close touch with her parents.
#4 I spent the day with My mommy, Sisters Carol and Ruthy. How I love my sisters and Mother!
Seeing my children and family is seeing the Lords hand in my life, because family is everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment