Thursday, June 10, 2010

Top Ten reasons I am glad to be in Las Vegas

Before I start my list I need to throw out a disclaimer that these are not in order of importance. All have their own degree of significance.
#10. I get to play with my granddaughters!
#9. I get to see Brooklynn dance.
#8. I get to help cheer Vaughn on during his marathon.
#7. I get to spend a week with Stefani, while she is teaching swim lessons.
#5. I get to spend some time with and helping my daughter while she recovers from having a baby.
#4. I get to love and hold little beautiful baby Jordyn.
#3. I get to see my family while visiting Utah for the marathon.
#2.. I get to go to the temple with my mother.
#1. Well see for yourself the last reason why I am happy to be in Las Vegas:

0609_alligator_lake.jpgYes indeed that is an Alligator, but wait, this picture was not taken in the often noted Florida wildlife preserves but in the quiet little town of Hope Mills in it's newly renovated Lake. Las Vegas just gets better and better!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are having a great time, even though it means I won't get to see you before I move on July 2nd.

    ReplyDelete